Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment: The Ministry of Home Affairs, or simply the Home Ministry, is a ministry of the Government of India. As an interior ministry of India, it is mainly responsible for the maintenance of internal security and domestic policy. The Home Ministry is headed by Union Minister of Home Affairs Amit Shah. It has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 32 Surveyor & Law Officer Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply for this Recruitment before the Last Date of the Application 31-Jan-2023.
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Name of the Post||Surveyor, Law Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||32|
|Starting Date of the Application||05-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||31-01-2023|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra, Kolkata – West Bengal, Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh, Delhi – New Delhi|
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Law Officer Grade-II||1|
|Chief Supervisor/ Consultant||5|
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidates should have completed Degrees in Law from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 62 Years.
- Rs. 25,000 – 60,000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ mha.gov.in
- And check for the Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Surveyor, Law Officer Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with the required documents with self-attested, before the last date (31-Jan-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
- The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Office of the Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI), Delhi Head Office, First Floor, East Wing, Shivaji Stadium, Connaught Palace, New Delhi-10001 and Also Send Soft Copy of Application Through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of the Ministry of Home Affairs?
A. mha.gov.in is the Official Website of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Q. How can We Apply for this Recruitment?
A. Aspirants can Apply Offline For this recruitment.
નીચે આપેલી લીંક પર ક્લિક કરીને જોડાઓ digitalgujaratgov.com ન્યૂઝ સાથે.
તમે અમને ફેસબુક, ગૂગલ ન્યૂઝ , ટેલીગ્રામ, ઇન્સ્ટાગ્રામ પર પણ લાઇક અને ફોલો કરી શકો છો.
સરકારી યોજનોઓ અને લેટેસ્ટ ન્યુઝ ની જાણકારી માટે જોઈન કરો આ વોટ્સએપ ગ્રુપ :https://chat.whatsapp.com/Di8NiJDNH4UL5dAmDzpEIu
અમારી ન્યૂઝ સાથે બન્યા રહો વોટ્સએપ ગ્રુપ માં જોડાવા નીચે આપેલી લિંક પર ક્લિક કરો